Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener
What a wonderful smell!
The first time I tried this product, cashmere woods scent was already in the unit. I love the scent so much, that now I go into the room just to set it off. I love the way it automatically goes off and I really love the scent!
May 16, 2013
I have never had so many people ask me what fragrance I was using. They ask where I found it and then call me to say they bought it and their family and friends love it too.
May 10, 2013
The Red Honeysuckle Nector is my favorite. I buy them at Walmart. But anymore I rarely see this one in the stores. I hope your not fazing them out. I love it over all of them. I search everywhere I go just for that scent. When I do find it, I try to buy all they have.
May 6, 2013
Product failed in less than one year ...
I enjoyed the product very much for several months, and the scents are pleasant and imaginative .... However, I just bought my 3rd refill scent today and changed the batteries and despite trying everything I could try, nothing works !! No spray, no lighted up button either. I'm disappointed that this simple sprayer didn't even last a year! Bummer !!
March 22, 2013
Poor unit life
I have had 5 of these units and whilst the scent is excellent the units don't last two minutes before going into manic mode! The unit sprays every 10 seconds emptying a refill inside 4 hours - we have had 4 replacements and each has gone the same way inside 6 weeks - becomes a very expensive air freshener and we won't be replacing this time - sorry your fragrances are great but the dispensers are useless and its cost a fortune having them!
May 4, 2013
This product is very good and nice to come home to fresh smelling home
I really love this product, for those who say it doesn't last long, it's probably because it is placed in a high traffic area in your home. The nice thing about this product is you can set your sensor to go off after so many minuets, so that it will last longer! I have one in every room, so there is a continual pleasant smell all day!
April 28, 2013
As you can see i use the glade seser in all my rooms, but the only thing that bothers me is thatthe batters run out in about 4 or 5 mths.
I love using your produces threw out my house,i alwas get complaments on how my house smiels so good.I give you 10 out of 10.
April 26, 2013
Not a good product
Stops spraying. Had to return two of them due to the top just stop working
April 23, 2013
This consumer received rewards from expotv.com for providing their opinion of this
How does it work?
- The smart unit automatically sprays fragrance when a shadow has been cast upon the sensor.
- The unit is in active mode and ready to detect motion when the light blinks every five seconds.
- After the unit has sprayed, in order to conserve the refill, the sensor will turn off automatically and will not spray for 20 minutes.
- For an instant burst of Glade® fragrance anytime, press the boost button in the front of the unit.
- Use only Glade® Sense & Spray® refills in this unit.
- For best results, place unit upright on a flat surface where upward spray will not be obstructed. Place unit within five feet of traffic flow.
The sensor may not respond if:
- The room is too dark. Ensure there's sufficient lighting to allow a shadow to be cast upon sensor.
- The unit is placed directly on or in a light source, especially sunlight. Move the unit out of the bright light.
- Sensor on the front of the device is blocked by objects. Position the unit so that the sensor is unobstructed.
CAUTION: Keep the unit pointed away from you and others during assembly. It automatically sprays a burst of fragrance 5 seconds after assembly to show it is working properly.
- Lift front cover.
- Lay canister into position over the tan tab.
- Snap canister into place. You will hear a click to know the refill has been inserted correctly.
- Pull and discard red tab to activate batteries.
- Lift front cover and remove the empty canister. To install new canister, follow assembly instructions in steps 2–3.
- Lift front cover.
- Insert two new AA batteries. NOTE: Be sure that replacement batteries are positioned correctly. Unit will not function if batteries are installed backward.
Safety & Precautions
CAUTION: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Do not expose to heat or store above 120 degrees F. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not place unit below any electrical outlet and/or light switches. Do not use in asthma or medical inhalers. Do not use in small, confined pet areas.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener is a motion activated air freshener. It is a battery operated device with a built-in motion sensor and new concentrated mini-aerosol spray refill.
The unit comes with 2 AA batteries and a mini aerosol. Insert refill canister into bay. Canister should be placed on top of the tan pull tab (pull tan tab when replacing refill for easy removal.) Pull the red strip from the battery compartment, position unit upright on a flat surface and the motion sensor does the rest. A concentrated burst of fragrance is released with each spray.
The sensor works best when motion is within 5 feet. For best results, ensure the sensor on the front of the unit is not obstructed.
No, after the unit has sprayed, in order to conserve the refill, the sensor will turn off automatically indicated by a solid light and will not spray for 20 minutes. If you want more fragrance during the lock out time, simply press the boost button.
Each refill provides approximately 340 sprays, which is about 30 days under normal usage conditions.
Battery life depends on several variables. It’s estimated that batteries will last 18-20 hours of device usage, approximately 2 – 3 refills.
Yes, you can place it on a flat surface or use the wall hanger on the back of the unit to place it on a wall (nail not included).
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener Starter Kits are $8.99; available in Hawaiian Breeze®, Lavender Vanilla, Clean Linen™ and Tough Odors Solutions Clear Springs. Refills are $3.49; available in Hawaiian Breeze®, Lavender & Vanilla, Apple Cinnamon, Clean Linen™, Clear Springs® (Tough Odor Solutions), Crisp Waters™ and French Vanilla.
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener can be found in your local supermarket, drug store or mass merchandise store, next to your other favorite Glade® products.