Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener
Units have failed in that they activate every few seconds....sounds like a faulty batch or faulty design...would hope glade would investigate but doubt this very much on a cheaply designed although not so cheap to buy product. Some feedback from glade would be good...
May 18, 2013
Smells SO Good!
I hope Glade keeps selling this fragrance/scent. The scent is like a mild perfume of an expensive brand.
June 9, 2013
4th unit failed
I've bought the sense and sprays for a while and the last 3 that I bought only lasted 1 month before they stopped spaying. Thought it was the batteries so we changed those first and replaced the fragerance but that didn't matter. My first one lasted about 6 months before is just stopped working. I'm incredibly frustrated with it but I love the concept.
June 9, 2013
Vibrant Bloom is exactly as its name suggests it is vibrant. Love this scent can't get enough of it.
June 9, 2013
Not bad so far.
So far so good with this product, I've only had it for a couple of weeks and I pray that I don't have the clogging or constant spraying issue but I do have a problem finding the Cashmere wood refill. Any suggestions where I can find this product?
June 9, 2013
They Both went nuts
I bought two of the Glade® Sense & Spray® Starter Kit & Refill Cashmere Woods and had them for about a week until they both went nuts. Spraying 10 to 15 seconds. It emptied both fragrance bottles. I thought it might be low/bad batteries so I went out and bought new batteries for them as well as new replacement cartridges for them. once installed they emptied both cartridges within and hour. would not recommend this product at all!!! WOW, two malfunctioning Glade® Sense & Spray® Starter Kit & Refill Cashmere Woods products wow unbelievable no recommendation here at all!!!
June 5, 2013
I love this product and will recommend it to all.
First time user of the Sense Spray unit, I was greatly surprised. Terrific invention. I really love this item. No more candles for me. This is the one for me.
June 2, 2013
I Love this BUT....
I have two of these units one white & one black. The black one will continue to spray even without a scent cartridge in it. This morning the thing went crazy and sprayed for a good 15 minutes I thought it was the cat so I moved it to another room & up high & it continued to spray until I took the cartridge out & it was still trying to spray in the end I removed the batteries.
May 30, 2013
This consumer received rewards from expotv.com for providing their opinion of this
How does it work?
- The smart unit automatically sprays fragrance when a shadow has been cast upon the sensor.
- The unit is in active mode and ready to detect motion when the light blinks every five seconds.
- After the unit has sprayed, in order to conserve the refill, the sensor will turn off automatically and will not spray for 20 minutes.
- For an instant burst of Glade® fragrance anytime, press the boost button in the front of the unit.
- Use only Glade® Sense & Spray® refills in this unit.
- For best results, place unit upright on a flat surface where upward spray will not be obstructed. Place unit within five feet of traffic flow.
The sensor may not respond if:
- The room is too dark. Ensure there's sufficient lighting to allow a shadow to be cast upon sensor.
- The unit is placed directly on or in a light source, especially sunlight. Move the unit out of the bright light.
- Sensor on the front of the device is blocked by objects. Position the unit so that the sensor is unobstructed.
CAUTION: Keep the unit pointed away from you and others during assembly. It automatically sprays a burst of fragrance 5 seconds after assembly to show it is working properly.
- Lift front cover.
- Lay canister into position over the tan tab.
- Snap canister into place. You will hear a click to know the refill has been inserted correctly.
- Pull and discard red tab to activate batteries.
- Lift front cover and remove the empty canister. To install new canister, follow assembly instructions in steps 2–3.
- Lift front cover.
- Insert two new AA batteries. NOTE: Be sure that replacement batteries are positioned correctly. Unit will not function if batteries are installed backward.
Safety & Precautions
CAUTION: CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Do not expose to heat or store above 120 degrees F. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not place unit below any electrical outlet and/or light switches. Do not use in asthma or medical inhalers. Do not use in small, confined pet areas.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener is a motion activated air freshener. It is a battery operated device with a built-in motion sensor and new concentrated mini-aerosol spray refill.
The unit comes with 2 AA batteries and a mini aerosol. Insert refill canister into bay. Canister should be placed on top of the tan pull tab (pull tan tab when replacing refill for easy removal.) Pull the red strip from the battery compartment, position unit upright on a flat surface and the motion sensor does the rest. A concentrated burst of fragrance is released with each spray.
The sensor works best when motion is within 5 feet. For best results, ensure the sensor on the front of the unit is not obstructed.
No, after the unit has sprayed, in order to conserve the refill, the sensor will turn off automatically indicated by a solid light and will not spray for 20 minutes. If you want more fragrance during the lock out time, simply press the boost button.
Each refill provides approximately 340 sprays, which is about 30 days under normal usage conditions.
Battery life depends on several variables. It’s estimated that batteries will last 18-20 hours of device usage, approximately 2 – 3 refills.
Yes, you can place it on a flat surface or use the wall hanger on the back of the unit to place it on a wall (nail not included).
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener Starter Kits are $8.99; available in Hawaiian Breeze®, Lavender Vanilla, Clean Linen™ and Tough Odors Solutions Clear Springs. Refills are $3.49; available in Hawaiian Breeze®, Lavender & Vanilla, Apple Cinnamon, Clean Linen™, Clear Springs® (Tough Odor Solutions), Crisp Waters™ and French Vanilla.
Glade® Sense & Spray® Air Freshener can be found in your local supermarket, drug store or mass merchandise store, next to your other favorite Glade® products.