To use Wax Melt Refills:
1. Remove one Glade®
wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one melt at a time.
2. Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
3. When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer.
To remove wax:
1. Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
2. Pop wax out of warmer dish. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish.
3. Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain.
To use Wax Melt Warmers:
1. Place dish warmer on base.
2. Plug warmer into polarized outlet.
3. Rotate switch to turn on warmer.
Cleaning and Maintenance
1. To clean, turn off and unplug warmer.
2. Allow warmer to cool.
3. Remove dish and wipe with damp cloth.
4. Clean outside surface with soft cloth and warm soapy water.
5. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
Moving and Storage
1. Do not move or store while hot