CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE.
CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY IRRITATE EYES.
Do not smoke. Do not puncture. Do not burn.Use only in well-ventilated area.
Keep away from open flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor.
Store away from heat.
Do not get in eyes.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains fragrance and ethanol.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately.
Do no induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 20 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.