Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil PLUS
Get smart about scent with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil PLUS. Crafted with fragrance infused with essential oils, this smart product is masterfully designed to deliver long-lasting fragrance with minimum waste. As our most energy efficient warmer on the market, it comes with intuitive features like 8-hour Rest Mode, Automatic Shut-off, smart light technology and a refill indicator light. Just plug it in, pick your settings and enjoy your favorite fragrance without wasting a 'scent'.
Our plastic outer packaging contains at least 50% post-consumer recycled materials, and our paperboard packaging is recyclable.
- The only smart plug-in designed with smart light technology for minimum waste of electricity and fragrance
- Designed with rest mode - now two working modes to choose so you don’t waste a scent: continuous or 8-hour rest mode cycle that saves energy and scented oil when you’re out Designed with auto shut-off, turns off when fragrance is empty
- Designed with refill indicator light that alerts when it’s time for a new refill
- A warmer is compatible with all Glade Plug-In scented oils refills available in various fragrances
- Use only Glade PlugIns Scented Oil brand refills in Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer units.
- Unit will not operate properly if positioned sideways or upside down.
- Use only properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Do not place fragrance oil bottle or cap on painted, finished or plastic surfaces. Intended for adult use only.
- Do not insert extension cords, multi-plug or three-prong adapters into extra outlet warmers.
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Do not obstruct airflow.
- Keep away from furniture, fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
- Glade PlugIns Scented Oil warmer should always be inserted fully and properly into outlet.
- Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation.
- If warmer is removed from outlet, separate bottles from unit and store in an UPRIGHT position.
- MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
To adjust fragrance intensity:
24 = Always on:
16 = Rest cycle:
LOW REFILL: The indicator light will turn from white to blue when the refill is low, a reminder that it is time to replace soon.
AUTO-OFF: Once fragrance oil has been fully depleted, the warmer and light will turn off. Unplug device during refilling.
USER MAINTENANCE: Fragrance oils may collect on warmer. To clean, remove warmer from electrical outlet and wipe with dry cloth. Wash hands after handling.
MOVING/STORAGE: If warmer is removed from outlet, separate bottle from unit and store in an UPRIGHT position. Do not place fragrance oil bottle or cap on painted, finished, or plastic surfaces.
How do I know when to replace the fragrance oil bottle?
Each see-through oil bottle provides long-lasting fragrancing. When empty replace the fragrance oil bottle with Glade PlugIns refills only. All Glade PlugIns refills work in all Glade PlugIns warmer units.
I have read postings on the Internet alleging that Glade PlugIns products have been involved in fires. Is this true?
SC Johnson is aware that there have been postings on the Internet that have claimed that our products were involved in fires. It is important that you know that all of our PlugIns products are safe and will not cause fires. We know this because PlugIns products have been sold for more than 15 years and hundreds of millions of the products are being used safely.
Because we are committed to selling safe products, SC Johnson thoroughly investigated these rumors. First, we confirmed that no one had contacted SC Johnson to tell us about these fires or to ask us to investigate them. Additionally, we had a leading fire investigation expert call the fire department representative who is identified in one of the Internet postings. That fireman indicated that he has no evidence that our products had caused any fire.
We suspect this rumor may be associated with a past SC Johnson voluntary recall of one of its air products, a Glade Extra Outlet Scented Oil product that was sold for a short period before June 1, 2002. After discovering an assembly error in a small number of that product, SC Johnson implemented a voluntary recall and provided extensive information about the product to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). After revising the manufacturing process and thorough testing for proper assembly, the Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Extra Outlet product returned to store shelves on June 3, 2002. SC Johnson has no knowledge of any credible reports of fire related to this product.
We also know that our products do not cause fires because all of our PlugIns products have been thoroughly tested by Underwriters Laboratories and other independent laboratories and our products meet or exceed safety requirements. SC Johnson continues to work closely with the Consumer Product Safety Commission to investigate allegations involving PlugIns products.
As a more-than-100-year-old family-owned company, SC Johnson is committed to providing top-quality products that can be used safely in homes, and we want to reassure you that PlugIns products can be used with complete confidence.
Can I clean the warmer?
Fragrance oils may collect on the warmer unit over time. To clean, remove warmer from electrical outlet and wipe the warmer with a dry cloth. Wash hands after handling. These instructions are also included on the back of the warmer package.
What if the fragrance is too strong?
The fragrance will be stronger the first 3 days and then will level off. You can control fragrance intensity by adjusting the control on the front of the unit. A lower setting provides less fragrance, while a higher setting provides the most fragrance.
What if the fragrance is too light?
First, check to make sure the outlet is operating properly. This can be done by simply plugging in an appliance such as a lamp or radio to make sure it is operating. If using the fan unit, make sure the warmer unit's electrical plug is in the locked position with the arrows on the back of the unit aligned. The warmer unit should be plugged into the outlet in a vertical or upright position.
Which Glade PlugIns refills will work with which warmer unit?
All Glade PlugIns refills work with any Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Warmers.
I can’t remember what fragrance I used. Is there a way I can find out?
On each refill bottle, there is a code that indicates the fragrance.
Code | Fragrance
- CPW | Crisp Waters
- HB | Hawaiian Breeze
- RHN | Red Honeysuckle and Nectar
- AC | Apple Cinnamon
- CL | Clean Linen
- CW | Cashmere Woods
- LPB | Lavender Peach Blossom
- LVV | Lavender and Vanilla
- OCB | Ocean Blue
- CSN | Cool Serenity
- JBR | Jubulant Rose
- PVJ | Pure Vanilla Joy
- SPL | Sweet Pea and Lilac
- VPF | Vanilla Passion Fruit
- WTL | White Tea and Lilly
- SD | Sunny Days
- RFS | Refreshing Surf
- FBR | Fresh Berries
- FMM | Fresh Mountain Morning
- RS | Rosemary Sage
- ARW | Aruba Wave
- CLS | Clear Springs
- BPC | Blooming Peony & Cherry
What’s the refill made of?
The bottle is plastic and is filled with fragrance oil.
Can I use this refill and the old refill at the same time in a dual warmer?
Can I refill my bottle?
No, the refill bottles are not intended to be refilled. The Glade PlugIns Scented Oil fragrance is specially formulated to be safely used with the Glade warmers.
NOT SATISFIED? WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU. PLEASE REACH OUT TO OUR CUSTOMER CARE TEAM HERE.
Valid on UPCS: 4650002990, 4650002996, 4650003131, 4650003132, 4650002994, 4650003133, 46500029905, 46500029943, 46500029967, 46500036972
Limit 1 per household up to $7.99